Ellena Henna (6 Sachet x 10g)
- Develop Soft, Shiny Hair
- No Ammonia
- Herbal Base
How To Use
- Use suitable glove. Mix the product in a plastic bowl. Follow the instruction leaflet inside the pack.
- Apply the mixture to dry hair. It’s creamy texture spreads easily and doesn’t drop.
- Leave for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly till water runs clear.
Mixing Ratio: 10gm henna powder to 15ml of water.
Keep out reach of children.
Store in dry and dark place.
Poison: For external use only.
Ellena Henna Chestnut
- Henna, Citric Acid, Acacia Catechu Bark Powder, Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Sodium Perborate.
- Hair Colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow the instructions.
- This product is not intended for use on person under the age of 16.
- Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not color your hair if :
- You have rash on your face or sensitive irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
- The mixing ratio is printed on the label.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Not to be used in products for children under 3 years of age.
- Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin.
- Wear suitable glove.
- Contains Phenylenediames.
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.