- Professional hair colorant enriched with Vitamin.
- Provide extra protection for colored hair, help to reduce hair dryness, broken and split end hairs.
- Makes your hair soft and smooth with long lasting color.
- Effective to cover up grey hairs.
Mix color cream with developer cream in 1:1 ratio, spread the mix evenly from roots to the hair end, wait 20-30 minutes then rinse until water runs clear. To keep hair soft and smooth, spread Yoko Style Color Protectant & Moisturizing Cream ( can mix with other conditioner), then rinse.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if products come into contact with them.
- Contains Phenylenediamines and Resorcinol.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Read and follow instructions.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Temporary “”black henna”” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- Do not color your hair if:
- You have rash on your face or sensitive, imitated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experience a reaction to temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Ingredients for Hair Color Developer
Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, T-Butyl Alcohol, Propylene Glysol, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth-10, Phenacetin, Disodium EDTA, Parfume, Disodium Phosphate.
Ingredients Hair Color Cream
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-20, Ethanolamine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, N, N-Bis (2-Hydroxyethyl)-p- Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Resorcinol, Parfum, Sodium Erythorbate, Disodium EDTA, m-Aminophenol, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract, Thuja Orientalis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract.